Sunday, August 30, 2009

Free Me



Can you guess which silverware drawer is mine?
Yes, it is the bottom one. My sister Theresa's is on top. I've been thinking of this entry for awhile and finally realize I have to let go. It's totally obvious what's going on here. How Theresa keeps her silverware drawer reflects on her priorities. She's not a sloppy person at all, she just makes time for more important things and takes a more laid-back approach. I think that's why after leaving her house I always wonder how she manages to make everyone feel at home, no worries. The kids could be racing around, dogs at your feet, meals being prepared, beach bags unpacked everywhere, and Theresa just walks through the house at ease. I always feel comfortable there, she just tosses everything together and it always works out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment