Saturday, November 30, 2013

Books I'm Craving Right Now:

This holiday season, as usually, I'm finding it much easier to find items I would love to receive rather than ones to give. Stumped for gift ideas for others, I drift into making a list of these beautiful books that I would gladly stack on my coffee table:

My love for Simon Doonan continues to grow.
(Doesn't hurt that he's married to my fave Jonathan Adler)
This is sure to be pumped with iconic ads to inspire any Mad Man.
Any photo book by Slim Aarons I would gladly look through
and dream of the finer things in life...
Living in CT I have become intrigued by the artistry involved in the rock wall. 
Going to Burning Man was always on my bucket list.
Until then, this book should tide me over. 
This book snoops through homes of those who inspire me:
artists, architects and designers. What could be better?
Loads of inspiration in here. 
Love the casual approach to decorating in this book.
Reminds me to try and add some of my own personality here & there.
Any book that lists ways to be happy- I'm in.
If the list is written by Jonathan Adler- 'nuf said.


Happy Shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment