Saturday, November 2, 2013

Outdoor Furniture Inside

Lacking proper storage for the butterfly chairs we had on our deck all summer, I brought them inside. They are now opposite the couch and I think they look pretty good, but a placeholder for sure. I will continue to search for a pair of upholstered chairs that make me happy. Once they were moved inside, and I sat in them to get a feel for the new arrangement, I honestly noticed my bottom was chilly. I kid-you-not. I remember seeing many examples of butterfly chairs with sheepskin throws on them when I was researching the frames and now I know why. Here are just a few of the sheepskin combos that inspired me to go grab some for my own chairs:

         

I ran to Ikea and picked up these 2 sheepskin throws for a mere $29. each. They really do make a difference in the coziness factor. Here's a peek at my new winter living room seating:








1 comment:

  1. Creative Living Middle East is the in-house brand of Creative Living Manufacturing (est.1991). Our offices are based in America, Australia, Dubai, England and South Africa. We are committed to providing high quality patio furniture that meets our customers design, comfort, structural and aesthetic needs within a specified quality standard and price level. based in Dubai, however, we are able to deliver no matter what city or town you live in.
    http://lightnerd.snack.ws/

    ReplyDelete